Jan 31, 2012

Invitation Feature: Bryce and Lindsay Fickas

Lindsay was Narwhal Paper's first official customer and I had a blast designing their fun and whimsical invitations. Here's what Lindsay had to say about the invitation process!

"Before we even got engaged, Bryce and I knew we wanted to get married out at his grandparents' house. It's so incredibly special to him and is absolutely beautiful! After this was decided, we based our entire wedding around it. We really wanted to keep a rustic yet playful feeling, and I started to search for the perfect invitations. After looking through countless designs and failing terribly at making my own, I remembered Lindsay casually saying at the beginning of our engagement that she could design them. I asked her if she was still willing and was so excited when she said yes! She instantly went to work and asked me questions about as many details as possible. She knew everything from the color scheme to the mason jars we were using for decoration. When I got to see the final product, I was blown away. They were so personal and perfect! After I sent them out, compliments started flooding in. The invitations set such a wonderful feel for the wedding. They even helped inspire me for last minute details. Even today, they remain my favorite part of our wedding!"

Wow! How sweet was that? You can see more custom invitations right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment