1. The first step is to determine how many and what kind of stationary pieces you will need. Once I have an approximate number, I can give you a quote. Because of the nature of custom work, the price may be adjusted slightly throughout the process based on decisions we make together.
2. Next, we'll talk about all of your ideas and inspiration. Some customers know exactly what they're looking for, and some do not-and we're okay with both! Some things that help me in the design process are Pinterest boards, decoration ideas, and a color palette.
3. Once I can tell that my design ideas fit your needs, I will send you a contract to sign and send back along with a deposit. And then the fun starts!
4. The first draft of your design will be emailed to you within one month after receiving your signed contract. Once the basic design is settled upon, you will be sent no more than two more proofs for your review. Any additional proofs will cost $25 each.
5. Once you approve the final proof, your designs will be ordered. At this time, your final payment is due. Once I receive the payment, your stationary will be either shipped to you or a pick-up can be arranged.
Please feel free to contact with any questions and I look forward to working with you!